Holiday Recap

I really enjoyed Christmas this year, as I do every year! I had a blast with my bambini. We did a ton of fun things leading up to the Big Day. Here is a little recap:

We made gingerbread trains!
The kids opted for trains instead of the usual gingerbread houses. About 2 seconds after we finished M wanted to eat it! He gave me just a few more seconds to snap a couple of pics before he started to eat the candy off!
 For the first time ever, I made homemade marshmallows. D-E-licious! I will share the recipe next week.
We always make neighbor gifts to give out. The gifts are always homemade and is something sweet to eat. We made our lovely neighbors caramel popcorn.
We made Santa's favorite cookies on Christmas Eve to set out with a glass of milk.
Our tradition for the night before Christmas is to open one gift which is always new pj's. Put the star on top of the tree. It was J's turn and M cried his little heart out cause he wanted to do it. Next year Buddie!
We also watch the Polar Express and read The Night Before Christmas. I have almost memorized it by heart.
Christmas morning rocked! Everyone got what they wanted, even me! If you missed any of my Christmas post or recipes here is a handy list:


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day with your family! See ya soon!

4 comments

  1. Glad you and your family had such a nice holiday!!! I love all of your family traditions. You're such a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best treats and most wonderful ideas. I didnt even know you and the little ones did so many cool things. Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome keep up the tradition and your kids will pass it on

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a precious family. I love the way ya'll do little events during the Christmas time. It is such a lovely tradition you pass on to your kids. I like the gingerbread houses especially the L's hers looks the sweetest I bet she didn't eat it, it looks to sweet. Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

{If you have a question, I’ll try to answer you by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger I will answer you in the comment section}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig