Santa Visit 2012

Last Wednesday we went to see good ol' Saint Nick. Here are our 2012 picture from visiting with Santa.
The boys are a little apprehensive around Santa. Before they headed in to see him they were talking and laughing but as soon as they got in front of him silence filled the space. I had to coach them into telling Santa what they want for Christmas. And they talked with a whisper that he could barely hear.This year the boys asked for Nerf guns and my daughter said she wanted a authentic nutcracker. 
 
Here are a few pictures I snapped:

2 comments

  1. Your children are so cute. Glad they had a nice visit with St. Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is so beautiful. They are growing so rapidly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

{If you have a question, I’ll try to answer you by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger I will answer you in the comment section}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig