Pasta Skillet Dinner

As a busy mom of three kids I try to find quick and easy dinner options to put dinner on the table in no time flat with easy clean-up. One-dish meals are always a life saver for those nights you don't want to put hardly any effort into cooking but yet want something delicious. I have been making this meal for years and my kids love it.
Ingrediants
1 lb ground beef
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
2 cups water
8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions
Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain.
Stir in pasta sauce and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in uncooked pasta and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. I like it cheesy so I often put a little more than a cup of mozzarella. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This takes about 30 minutes to prepare from start to finish. I like to pair this meal with a salad and sometimes bread sticks. I do season the meat with salt and pepper before hand and add a little seasoning to the pasta sauce as well. A pinch of Italian seasoning would be great in this dish.
Do you have any good one-dish recipes that you prepare? I would love to hear about them and even try some. I am always on the lookout for quick and easy meals. See ya soon!
Linking up with 33 Shades of Green!

3 comments

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

{If you have a question, I’ll try to answer you by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger I will answer you in the comment section}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig