My Computer is in Surgery

Yesterday started out normal, I was on the computer checking my google reader when all of a sudden the screen went blank. I restarted that bad boy six times to no avail. I called Dr.J and he came home to check it out but he couldn't figure it out. So off to the Geek Squad at Best Buy. They couldn't get it going so it is now being sent to Louisville.
I am typing this post from my phone and boy does this suck. So I am telling you all of this because my dear ol' blog will be out of commission for a week or until they figure out what's my computers deal.
When I get my pc back I have loads to share with you. I will be on instagram if you want to see what I am up to. Follow me at @chippasunshine. Well until next time, see ya soon.

3 comments

  1. That's the worst, I hope its back up and running very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, it's funny how much of my day revolves around the computer.

      Delete
  2. That stinks! Hope it's up and running soon. I blog from my phone when I have too. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

{If you have a question, I’ll try to answer you by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger I will answer you in the comment section}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig