Hello Teen: Pig Art

Today is Eleven Twelve Thirteen! Love it!

Over the summer, I started my daughter's 'Hello Teen' room makeover. One of the things she wanted to include in her new space was pig art. We took a calendar and turned it into art. If you are new around these parts or need a little refresher I will include the links at the end of this post.

I wanted to revisit the pig art because I just wasn't feeling the frames I used. Something about them was just off and I couldn't put my finger on it at first. I guess at first I didn't like the color and then it was the size. I started playing around in powerpoint and we settled on a silver or gray frame. We wanted to keep it square but with a slim frame so we chose this one from Ikea.

When we re-framed the pig art our first thought was wow these frames are huge. They are 20" x 20" in high gloss gray. We weren't sure if they would no longer work but see for yourself.
And for your viewing pleasure, here is the before and after:
We still have to find another nightstand that can double as a dresser, make a gallery wall, build a library of shelves and add comfortable seating for her to play the violin.

If you missed any of the design process, here are the links:

3 comments

  1. Yes the new frames are so much better! & show the art off more without being overwhelmed by the chunky frame.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

{If you have a question, I’ll try to answer you by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger I will answer you in the comment section}

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig